Monday, February 9, 2009

Alexa turns 6!





Alexa turned six on Saturday, February 7th! It was fun for her having her party on her birthday. We started the day by giving her, her present from mom and dad, her dollhouse. I have been excited about this gift for a couple of weeks when I bought it and put it together! I want to play with it too! So she was completely surprised which is hard to do b/c she usually figures out her presents! I had to pry her away from it just to get her dressed!
Then her Aunt Melissa and Uncle Rob with her cousins, Abrianna, Brenden, Christian, and Daniel along with her Aunt Katrina and Uncle Jon arrived. We ate pizza (of course) and then had cake and ice cream. I made her a purse cake this year and had so much fun with it. She loved it and that thrilled me of course! Needless to say there is no cake left. Then after presents we took everyone to our little park in our sub division. We spent the next few hours there playing football, remote control cars, playing on the swing sets...etc. Aunt Melissa had fun with her youngest Daniel who decided her would have a day of it...trying to swimming in the pond, and busting his lip and head several times. It just wouldn't be a day if there wasn't a little blood involved!!
Alexa had a wonderful birthday and even got to have her cousin Abrianna spend the night.

No comments: