We took the kids to Atlanta for a couple of days to see the Aquarium! They had so much fun! We spent the night in Fairburn, GA and spent the day Tuesday at the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca-cola. Something funny that Molly said at the aquarium at the Titanic exhibit was after explaining to them about the titanic they were quietly looking and then Molly exclaims, "Well this is sad!". I got so tickled at her awareness of the situation! After the aquarium the girls wanted to go straight back to the hotel so they could go swimming, however Santiago and I wanted to go to the World of Coca-cola, so we told the girls that there would be coke to drink there and somehow they changed their minds SO FAST!! I have to say they definitely enjoyed the tasting room and I had three wound up kiddos! My favorite was the apple kiwi and Birch Beer...however we felt sick after trying many flavors...some very gross!! The girls definitely enjoyed the in-door swimming pool at the hotel too! Caleb is one to be watched...he knows no fear of the water! We had a great much needed family time and now back to real life:)
Friday, March 27, 2009
Atlanta trip for Spring Break
We took the kids to Atlanta for a couple of days to see the Aquarium! They had so much fun! We spent the night in Fairburn, GA and spent the day Tuesday at the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca-cola. Something funny that Molly said at the aquarium at the Titanic exhibit was after explaining to them about the titanic they were quietly looking and then Molly exclaims, "Well this is sad!". I got so tickled at her awareness of the situation! After the aquarium the girls wanted to go straight back to the hotel so they could go swimming, however Santiago and I wanted to go to the World of Coca-cola, so we told the girls that there would be coke to drink there and somehow they changed their minds SO FAST!! I have to say they definitely enjoyed the tasting room and I had three wound up kiddos! My favorite was the apple kiwi and Birch Beer...however we felt sick after trying many flavors...some very gross!! The girls definitely enjoyed the in-door swimming pool at the hotel too! Caleb is one to be watched...he knows no fear of the water! We had a great much needed family time and now back to real life:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment