We left to go to my mom and dad's house (Nana and Papa) on June 5th for a visit, and to see my cousin get married. We stayed a week and had a wonderful time visiting with relatives, friends, and my parents. The girls stayed behind on Friday and Santiago, Caleb and I came home. Then mom, dad, and the girls headed to Colorado that Saturday. They took two days to make the long trip to a beautiful ranch in Durango, CO. They stayed at a huge house with my Aunt, Uncle, their grand-daughter and daughter. They went and saw sites, shows, ate wonderful food and shopped. The girls had the most wonderful time. They just got back today (23rd) and are so tired and are now able to crash, but I am so happy they were able to go and have this wonderful experience. I don't have any pics yet from Durango, but when I do I will post.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Trip to Arkansas to see Nana and Papa
We left to go to my mom and dad's house (Nana and Papa) on June 5th for a visit, and to see my cousin get married. We stayed a week and had a wonderful time visiting with relatives, friends, and my parents. The girls stayed behind on Friday and Santiago, Caleb and I came home. Then mom, dad, and the girls headed to Colorado that Saturday. They took two days to make the long trip to a beautiful ranch in Durango, CO. They stayed at a huge house with my Aunt, Uncle, their grand-daughter and daughter. They went and saw sites, shows, ate wonderful food and shopped. The girls had the most wonderful time. They just got back today (23rd) and are so tired and are now able to crash, but I am so happy they were able to go and have this wonderful experience. I don't have any pics yet from Durango, but when I do I will post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment